Due to the current density quotient, we can only take 18 visitors. We regret to inform that our Weekday Masses are not open to the public at this stage.
We seek your co-operation in following these guidelines:
- Please do not come to Mass if you are unwell, waiting for the COVID-19 test result, have been in contact with a person with COVID-19, or have been directed to isolate. Kindly contact Br Bernard to cancel your booking.
- The church will be opened 15 minutes before Mass and closed 15 minutes after Mass.
- Please enter the church from the foyer of the Dom Kevin Room. The main entrance of the church will be locked.
- We request that you arrive before Mass. The church will be locked at the beginning of Mass.
- Please check-in by using the QR Code.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow anyone to attend Mass if they are not registered.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use.
- Face mask is mandatory.
- As a precautionary step, Communion is given in the hand only.
- You will be shown your assigned pew before Mass.
- Please practise social distancing of 1.5 metres at all times.
- At the moment, there is no congregational singing during Mass.
- After Mass, please leave the church from the foyer of the Dom Kevin Room.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to Tarrawarra Abbey.
TWELFTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME (B)
Please ring Br Bernard (9730 1306) after 9am to make your booking and we will contact you later to confirm it.